Misuse, including but not limited to
- Not using the product for its designed purpose or according to NexBlue's guidelines for proper usage and maintenance.
- Operating the product in a way that contradicts the technical or safety norms applicable in the country of use.
Improper Installation, including but not limited to:
- Installation, modification, or repair by unauthorized personnel or entities.
- Non-compliance with local or regional laws and the product's technical/safety standards for its intended market.
Incidents unrelated to NexBlue products
- Such as, but not limited to, lightning, flood damage, fire, earthquakes, grid system defects, other devices' defects, etc.
3. How to claim the warranty?
Troubleshooting Resolution Process for NexBlue Products:
- NexBlue provides swift and complimentary assistance to its partners. Send us an email at email@example.com OR join in our NexBlue Facebook Community. Contact the group manager and you will receive faster response within 3 business days.
- Or as standard practice, you can also approach NexBlue partners who are expected to be the primary point of contact and provide initial support directly to users. In instances where issues are beyond the resolution capacity of NexBlue partners, the NexBlue support team will step in to offer dedicated and comprehensive support.
Hardware Issue Resolution Process for NexBlue Products:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR join in our NexBlue Facebook Community. Contact the group manager and you will receive faster response within 3 business days.
- Or contact the installer or authorized dealer from whom you purchased the NexBlue product to initiate a warranty claim.
- The NexBlue partner must verify that the unit is safely powered and operational, and then contact the NexBlue support team for an initial remote diagnosis.
- In cases where remote resolution is not possible, NexBlue will arrange an on-site intervention to address the issue.
- Should hardware replacement be required, NexBlue will dispatch the replacement unit to the authorized dealer. The defective hardware must be sent back to NexBlue, utilizing the provided prepaid return shipping label.